Neff T29DA69N0, Gas hob
- ColourStainless Steel
- Manufacturer Guarantee2 years
- Stainless steel surface
- black cast iron pan supports with protective rubber feet
- FlameSelect with 9 steps: precisely control and adjust the flame in nine defined levels.
- LED display for each zone: see the selected power level and the residual heat.
- Design co-ordinated control dials: easily access dials in front with strong grip for effortless turning.
- Ignition via control dials: just push and turn the dials to ignite the flame.
- 5 burner hob
- Including 1 wok burner: use an extra wide power range, separately controlling two flame rings.
- Left front: Economy burner up to 1 KW (depending on gas type)
- Left rear: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Center front: Wok burner up to 5 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right rear: High speed burner up to 3 KW (depending on gas type)
- Right front: Standard burner up to 1.75 KW (depending on gas type)
- Flame failure safety device: prevents unwanted gas flow when flame goes out.
- 1 stage: indicates which burner parts and pan supports are still hot.
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Nozzle set for LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included. Nozzles for all other gas types can be ordered via the customer service. For nozzle change, please contact the customer service.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 53 x 915 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 45 x 850 x (490 - 502)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Power cord: 1.5 m
- Connected load: 12.5 KW
|Cooker | Over Automatic Programs||No|
|Safety Features||Flame failure safety device|
|Type of Pan Support||Elongated cast iron pan support|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Fuel Type||Nat gas H/E/(L) 20 (25) mbar|
|Appliance Current (A)||3|
|Appliance Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Type of Control Settings||sword knobs|
|Type of Control | Appliances||Mechanical|
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||60; 50|
|Approval Certificates||CE, Eurasian|
|Cooker | Oven Time Options||No delay options|
|Plug Type||no plug (electrical connection by electrician)|
|Min Niche Height||490|
|Max Niche Height||502|
|Min Niche Width||850|
|Max Niche Width||852|
|Colour of Frame||Stainless steel|
|Power On Indicator||No|
|Main On | Off Switch||No|
|Cooker | Oven Control Panel Location||Hob front|
|Alternative Fuel Type||Liquid gas G30,31 28-30/37mbar|
|Type of Lid||Without|
|Type of Safety for Gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||Separate|
|Number of Gas Burners||5|