Siemens EH801FVB1E, Induction hob
- Manufacturer Guarantee2 years
- Flush fitting design/installation
- 80 cm: space for 5 pots or pans.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone middle: 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- touchSlider control: directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar.
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Power boost setting
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 56 x 792 x 512
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm): 56 x 796 x 516
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
- For installation in stone, granitic or synthetic worktops. Other worktop materials require a suitability check with the worktop manufacturer.
|Cooker | Over Automatic Programs||No|
|Safety Features||childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Appliance Voltage (V)||220-240|
|Type of Control Settings||front, TouchSlider (Timer)|
|Type of Control | Appliances||Electronic|
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||50; 60|
|Approval Certificates||AENOR, CE|
|Cooker | Oven Time Options||Stop|
|Plug Type||no plug (electrical connection by electrician)|
|Min Niche Height||500|
|Min Niche Width||780|
|Type of Frame||Flush w surrounding surfaces|
|Number of Induction Plates||5|
|Power On Indicator||No|
|Main On | Off Switch||Yes|
|Cooker | Oven Control Panel Location||Hob front|
|Type of Regulation||Stepless energy regulated|
|Type of Lid||Without|
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||Separate|
|Number of Electric Cooking Zones||5|